Print

History

historie1852
Flax processing factory construction launch.

1930
The Franke and Scholz company who, at that time, owned a tin and lead processing factory acquired the factory buildings and premises. That was the beginning of non-ferrous metal processing in Břidličná.

1933
Aerospace aluminium and duralumin sheet production launch.

1946
The establishment of Moravian Metal Rolling Plant, part of which was also Franke a Scholz.

1950
Company renamed to Kovohutě Břidličná, n.p. (Břidličná Non-ferrous Metallurgy Plant, national enterprise)

1954
Aluminium foil consumable product production launch.

1963
The wide Hot Rolling Mill and Cold Rolling Mill was launched.

1972
Continuous coil casting, rolling mill and converting plant construction.

1994
Establishment of a joint-stock company Kovohutě Břidličná, a.s., during voucher privatization.

2001
Establishment of AL INVEST Břidličná, a.s., part of the KARBON INVEST Corporation.

2006
Merger with AIB CZ, a.s., secession from KARBON INVEST, change of shareholder structure.

2013
Převod obchodní činnosti společnosti AL INVEST Břidličná, a. s. (s výjimkou obchodní činnosti divize Tapa Tábor) na společnost METALIMEX a. s.