OKD sold AL INVEST Břidličná, a. s.

OKD prodalo společnost AL INVESTThe OKD company has recently entered into contracts dealing with the sale of 99.9 % of shares of AL INVEST Břidličná, a.s. The K.O.P. company, the owner of the remaining 0.1% of shares of AL INVEST also joined the transaction. AIB CZ, a Prague based private investment company will become the assignee of 100% of the shares of AL INVEST. Its bid was selected as the best in a two-round closed tender of eight bidders.

Where to find us


  • AL INVEST Břidličná, a.s.
  • Bruntálská 167, 793 51 Břidličná
  • Czech Republic
  • Phone No.: +420 554 221 111
  • Fax: +420 554 222 700
  • info@alinvest.cz
  • Business ID No.: 273 76 184
  • Tax registration number (DIČ): CZ273 76 184
  • the company is registered in the Commercial Register kept at the Regional Court in Ostrava, Section B, Insert 3040