The Q3 foil rolling mill (SECIM) refurbishment was completed in Q4 of 2003. The refurbishment was performed by VAI UK. All major machine nodes were completely refurbished:
- Rolled coil size was increased.
- Oil vapour extraction was improved including a filter installation to reduce the oil vapour emissions.
- Drives changed in the mill, the rewinder, and the unwinders.
- High pressure unit installation.
- X-ray thickness sensor installed.
- Air bearing shapemeter installed.
- AFC / AGC - VAI UK Vantage system installed
All planned parameters of the refurbishment, namely the rolling speed and rolled thickness range extension, flatness parameter and the environmental protection improvement, were met.
|< Prev||Next >|