ČeskyEnglish
Print

Press releases

Wednesday, 26 May 2010
The third year of national endurance horse races was held in Břidličná on May 15. AL INVEST Břidličná, a. s., was one of the sponsors of the tournament making a financial donation of the
Tuesday, 25 May 2010
Břidličná, May 25, 2010 Bowling enthusiasts had a chance to test their mastery in this game in the week between May 17 and 21. AL INVEST Břidličná, a.s., supported all enthusiasts who were
Wednesday, 28 April 2010
Břidličná, April 28, 2010 AL INVEST Břidličná, a.s., supported a number of cultural and sports events in 2009. 2010 began with the sponsorship of the traditional "Bruntál Spring" competition
Wednesday, 28 April 2010
Břidličná, April 28, 2010 A re-certification audit for the ISO 9001:2008 and ISO/TS 16949:2009 standards was performed in AL INVEST Břidličná, a.s., in March 2010. The certification was
Tuesday, 27 April 2010
Břidličná, April 27, 2010We are celebrating our 80th anniversary, and there is a lot to celebrate! Symbolically, on the 80th working day of 2010, i.e. on April 26, 2010, we celebrated the 80th
Friday, 12 March 2010
Břidličná, March 12, 2010 Aluminium foil celebrates 100 years this year. Aluminium - the metal for the third millennium. Although it has been known of for much longer, we can speak
Friday, 01 January 2010
AL INVEST Břidličná, a.s., the sole shareholder of the Kovohute Poland Sp. z o.o., has decided to gradually cease all business activities of Kovohute Poland Sp. z o.o. in Poland. All supplies will
Tuesday, 22 December 2009
"We do not play with handicap" AL INVEST Břidličná, a.s., supported a number of charitable projects this year with the emphasis on the Bruntál region and the Paraple Centre. The Paraple Centre,
Friday, 11 November 2005
The OKD company has recently entered into contracts dealing with the sale of 99.9 % of shares of AL INVEST Břidličná, a.s. The K.O.P. company, the owner of the remaining 0.1% of shares of AL
Monday, 16 May 2005
Regular General Meeting of AL INVEST Břidličná, a.s., held on May 6, 2005, in the company's registered office. The General Meeting approved the 2004 regular financial statement, decided about the
Celkem 45 novinek
Strana: 1  2   3 4  5  

Where to find us

Contacts

  • AL INVEST Břidličná, a.s.
  • Bruntálská 167, 793 51 Břidličná
  • Czech Republic
  • Phone No.: +420 554 221 111
  • Fax: +420 554 222 700
  • info@alinvest.cz
  • Business ID No.: 273 76 184
  • Tax registration number (DIČ): CZ273 76 184
  • the company is registered in the Commercial Register kept at the Regional Court in Ostrava, Section B, Insert 3040