Trapezoidal and corrugated sheets can have either trapezoidal, corrugated, or triangular profiles with heights of 0.4 - 40 mm, wave pitches of 6 - 225 mm and construction widths of 600 - 1,045 mm. The sheets are manufactured by longitudinal (cross) forming of cold rolled coils (sheets) with coated or non-coated surfaces. Supplies pursuant to PN 42 7307.
Trapezoidal sheets require minimum supporting elements thanks to their rigidity, which has a positive effect on structural simplification and load relief. Their easy application helps make the whole construction cost effective.
- wall cladding
- agricultural buildings
- industrial buildings
- garage doors
- stall and camper wall cladding
- pipe covering
- balcony panelling
- suspended ceiling
- decorative purposes
Advantages of Al roofing
- lightweight, robust
- chemically stable, corrosion resistant
- self-supporting, smaller dimensions of roof timberwork
- safe in relation to the environment and health, recyclable
- non-combustible, non-absorbing, frost-resistant
- for any roof pitch exceeding 10 degrees
- thermal insulation qualities (reflectivity)
- easy handling and transport
- malleable and space-saving
- aesthetic (painted with different colour shades)
- very economical considering its excellent properties
Standard colour shades
- RAL 3016 – coral red
- RAL 7001 – silver gray
- RAL 6000 – patina green
- RAL 8011 – nutty brown
- RAL 8017 – chocolate brown
- RAL 9010 – white
- RAL 3017 - blue
Other colours as per the RAL colour chart may be supplied at a minimum order quantity of 2,500 kg.
Coated trapezoidal sheets may be supplied with protective removable PVC foil.
Sheet length 1.6 – 10.0 m. We recommend, based on our experience, the use of a maximum length of 6.0 m (material expansion).
Responsible sales representatives:
Ing. Miroslav Janáč
METALIMEX, a. s.
Phone: +420 554 222 236, Fax: +420 554 222 703,
Mobile: +420 602 537 391